We’ll examine your mouth using the latest and very gentlest technology to make sure we keep your smile strong and healthy!
We love welcoming our patients back for their regular check-ups. Our dentists and hygienists have worked with us for many years, so you can keep seeing the same dentist who is completely familiar with your dental history and goals.
We understand how important your smile is to you. We also want to keep your teeth strong and healthy to prevent any problems from developing, and to avoid any treatment in the future.
What we do during your consultation
If you do have any concerns, we always begin our consultations listening to you and then establishing your goals and aims so we can tailor any solutions to fit your needs and lifestyle.
In your comprehensive check-up we:
- Examine your mouth and tongue for any signs of oral cancer.
- Assess your gums to check they are supporting your teeth.
- Check your teeth for any cracks, worn fillings, tooth wear or decay.
- We also usually require some X-ray pictures to check for any decay in between your teeth (at a small extra fee).
- Analyse your oral hygiene routine and talk about any possible improvements in your daily routine.
- Discuss any cosmetic concerns you may have.
- Talk through all our findings with you, and discuss all your possible treatment options.
Why Choose Us?
- We are able to show you your teeth using our special mouth cameras or our new 3D scanners to make sure you can see what our dentists see.
- Every patient that comes to us leaves with an individual treatment plan, and we’re happy to get in touch and answer any questions you may have after your consultation.
- If you have any cosmetic concerns we can also send you a digital smile design to show you how your teeth can look if we go ahead with any treatment.
- We believe in planning for the long term, so your treatment plan will always include dedicated time to make sure you understand how to take care of your smile to keep it perfect.
You May Be Interested In…
Back to General Dentistry