If you’re in any pain or discomfort or if something feels wrong in your mouth, you can count on us to help resolve this as soon as possible.
We want you to be back eating, speaking and smiling without any pain, discomfort or embarrassment as soon as possible! Our team of dentists and specialists are skilled in helping manage any toothache or dental emergencies in our state of the art clinic.
Some Dental emergencies we can manage
Why Choose Us?
- We’ll make sure you’re feeling relaxed and comfortable, whether that means choosing what music you’d like to listen to, or providing extra cushions to support your neck.
- No registration required for new patients – we are always happy to help new patients with dental emergencies.
- We try to offer an appointment on the same day if you’re in pain, and we try to carry out any treatment on the day to fix your emergency.
- We work with most major dental insurance providers and can provide you with all the paperwork you need to make a claim afterwards.
- We’ll explain your diagnosis so you understand any problems you’re experiencing and why they’ve developed. We’re able to show you your teeth using our special mouth cameras or our new 3D scanners to make sure you can see what our dentists see.
- We believe in Minimally Invasive Dentistry and keeping as much of your tooth as possible. We’ll always try to save teeth if we can, and avoid any unnecessary treatment.
Out of Hours Emergencies
If you’re an existing patient and you have a dental emergency out of hours you can contact us on our emergency out of hours line on 07794 135 190.
Back to General Dentistry